Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
• Defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile application that is envisioned with the customer
• Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution
• Discussing technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected with the customer
• Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations for the customer
• Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry.solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
• Experienced in designing and developing mobile sdk and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs
• Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration.
• Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
• Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies
• Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
• Design overall solutions and individual applications
• Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Develop and document detailed architectures for mobile solutions on iOS, Android, and Windows phone/tablet and Hybrid platforms
• Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions
• Work closely with Project Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and UX teams
• Overall 4+ years of IT development experience with a minimum of 3+ years of Mobile App development experience with phone and tablets
• Expertise in iOS, Android, Hybrid, HTML5, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
• Strong competence and rich experience in mobile platform and web development in Object-C, Swift, Java.
• Excellent mobile analysis ability and design skill
• Experience in architecture design or refactoring, have competence to build flexible, reusable libraries and components.
• Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
• Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS, Android.
• Experience with mobile app publishing process
• A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns.
• IoT, IoV or hardware integration relevant projects experience is preferred.
• Knowledge on wireless communication and hardware communication protocol is preferred.
• Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
• Experienced in leading or participating an agile development team for project development
• Good communication skills and commercial/engagement support sense.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Fluent English communication both in speaking and written