撰写人：环球培训教务部 发表日期：二月 15th, 2013
Course number: 085569
Course length: 1.0 day(s)
Target Student: This course is intended for students who understand the basics of how the Internet works, the basics of HTML, the basics of programming concepts, and the basics of Cascading Style Sheets.
Prerequisites: To ensure students’ success with this course, we recommend that they first take the following Element K courses or have equivalent knowledge:
- Introduction to Programming
- HTML Programming: Level 1
- HTML Programming: Level 2
- Web Development with Cascading Style Sheets
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
- A PC-compatible computer.
- A Super VGA monitor and video card capable of displaying at a resolution of 800 x 600 or greater.
- A mouse or compatible tracking device.
- A CD-ROM drive.
- Windows XP
- A connection to the Internet.
- RAM requirements (minimum): 64 MB.
- Hard Drive Space (full install): 200 MB.
- Navigator 6x or higher, Internet Explorer 6x or higher, or both.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create dynamic image effects on a web page by swapping images, creating rollover effects, and automatically swapping images.
- create dynamic styles and position effects for both Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer.
- create frames, and load new pages into frames and new custom browser windows.
- validate form data.
- Topic 2A: Display Messages in the Browser Window
- Topic 2B: Manage Events
- Topic 2C: Create Functions and Variables
- Lesson 3: Managing Object References and Control Structures
- Topic 3A: Assign Object References
- Topic 3B: Examine Control Structures and Code Formatting Techniques
- Topic 3C: Navigate Web Pages with the Select Object
- Lesson 4: Creating Interactivity with Images
- Topic 4A: Swap Images
- Topic 4B: Create Image Rollovers
- Topic 4C: Automate Dynamic Image Swapping
- Lesson 5: Creating Dynamic Styles and Positioning Effects
- Topic 5A: Manage Browser Differences
- Topic 5B: Change Styles Dynamically
- Topic 5C: Position Dynamic Elements
- Lesson 6: Working with Windows and Frames
- Topic 6A: Create Frames
- Topic 6B: Change Contents of a Frame
- Topic 6C: Load Pages into New Windows
- Lesson 7: Validating Form Data
- Topic 7A: Validate Data with Functions
- Topic 7B: Calculate Numeric Values
- Topic 7C: Script onSubmit and onReset Events