软件编程最佳实践(Software Programming: Best Practices)
撰写人：环球培训教务部 发表日期：二月 16th, 2013
Course number: 085067
Course length: 1.0 day(s)
Course Objective: You will describe best practices for software programming.
Target Student: This course is intended for application developers or programmers, with at least 2 years’ experience, that want to learn the recommended practices for developing quality software programs.
Prerequisites: Students must have advanced knowledge of Java, C++, or C#. They must also be familiar with object-oriented programming concepts. Some experience working in a team environment on a large software development project is preferred, but is not essential.
The instructor’s computer should have the following hardware configured:
- Intel® Pentium® IV 300 MHz processor
- 64 MB of RAM with 1.0 GB of free hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Super VGA recommended (set at least to 800 x 600 screen resolution) with 256 colors
- Internet connection
Each computer requires the following software:
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2000 or later.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- examine ways to enhance code readability.
- optimize variables, expressions, and arrays.
- examine best practices for the implementation of control flow and functions.
- examine ways to maintain code quality.
- describe various best practices for OOP.
- analyze various software programming techniques.
Lesson 1: Enhancing Code Readability
- Topic 1A: Examine Code Layout Techniques
- Topic 1B: Use Proper Naming Conventions
Lesson 2: Optimizing Expressions, Variables, and Arrays
- Topic 2A: Examine Ways to Optimize Expressions
- Topic 2B: Examine Best Practices for Using Data Types
- Topic 2C: Optimize Variables and Arrays
Lesson 3: Examining Best Practices for Control Flow and Function Implementation
- Topic 3A: Analyze Best Practices for Managing Control Flow
- Topic 3B: Analyze Best Practices for Implementing Functions
Lesson 4: Maintaining Code Quality
- Topic 4A: Examine Refactoring Techniques
- Topic 4B: Describe Techniques for Improving Code Quality
- Topic 4C: Examine Software Quality Attributes
Lesson 5: Examining Best Practices for OOP
- Topic 5A: Examine Best Practices for Using a Class
- Topic 5B: Examine Best Practices for Implementing OOP Concepts
Lesson 6: Analyzing Software Programming Techniques
- Topic 6A: Examine Programming Techniques
- Topic 6B: Examine Defensive Programming
- Topic 6C: Examine Extreme Programming