Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5培训课程: Level 2
撰写人：环球培训教务部 发表日期：六月 18th, 2011
Course number: 084503
Course length: 1.0 day(s)
Course Objective: You will develop professional-looking web pages using the Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5 application.
Target Student: This course is intended for web developers, designers, and administrators who are familiar with the basic tools and features of Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5 and want to expand on existing knowledge to gain intermediate to advanced skills for creating and maintaining more robust interactive websites. This course covers the Adobe® Certified Associate and Adobe® Certified Expert exam objectives, and is intended to help prepare students to take the Adobe Certified Associate exam and Adobe Certified Expert exam as well.
Prerequisites: Before taking this course, it is recommended that the students take up the Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5: Level 1 course of Element K or have equivalent knowledge.
- Intel® Pentium® IV processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 1 GB of available disk space for software installation, and an additional 10 MB for the course data files
- 256-color monitor capable of 1024 x 768 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet connection
Each computer requires the following software:
- Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0
- Adobe® Photoshop® CS5
- Adobe® Flash® Player 9 or above for Mozilla® Firefox®
- Shockwave® Player
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- work in Code view and use coding tools and features available in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.
- format web pages using advanced CSS techniques.
- work with AP elements.
- work with Spry elements.
- create and validate forms.
- integrate external files with Dreamweaver.
- Lesson 1: Working in Code View
- Topic 1A: Use Coding Tools
- Topic 1B: Search for and Replace Code
- Topic 1C: Add Design Notes and Comments
- Lesson 2: Formatting with Advanced CSS Techniques
- Topic 2A: Use External Style Sheets
- Topic 2B: Create a Layout Using CSS
- Topic 2C: Apply Rollover Effects Using CSS
- Lesson 3: Working with AP Elements
- Topic 3A: Create AP Elements
- Topic 3B: Control AP Elements
- Lesson 4: Working with Spry Elements
- Topic 4A: Use Spry Interface Widgets
- Topic 4B: Use Spry Data Sets
- Lesson 5: Creating a Form
- Topic 5A: Set Up a Form
- Topic 5B: Add Form Elements
- Topic 5C: Validate a Form
- Lesson 6: Integrating External Files with Dreamweaver
- Topic 6A: Integrate Photoshop Images in Dreamweaver
- Topic 6B: Insert Media Objects
- Topic 6C: Integrate XML-Based Data