撰写人：环球培训教务部 发表日期：十一月 10th, 2010
CompTIA Convergence Technologies Professional (CTP+) certification validates professional-level knowledge and skills to sell and service components of data, voice and multimedia convergence technologies.
The CompTIA® CTP+ course builds on your existing foundational information and skills in networking and telephony to assist you in preparing for the CompTIA CTP+ certification exam. If you are pursuing a CompTIA technical certification path, the CompTIA Network+ certification is an excellent first step to take before preparing for the CompTIA CTP+ certification.
Course Objective: You will identify and describe CTP+ technologies and the tools used to achieve the convergence of voice, video, and data. You will learn information and skills that will be necessary as you prepare for the CompTIA CTP+ certification examination (exam number CN0-201).
Target Student: This course is targeted toward individuals interested in the technologies and service of equipment associated with convergence technologies, delivering data, telephony, and multimedia over IP networks. This course is also targeted to individuals who are interested in certifying vendor-neutral skills focused on the service and support of convergence technologies.
Prerequisites: It is recommended that the student is CompTIA Network+ certified and has 18 to 24 months of work experience in areas that include data networking, VoIP, and other convergence related technologies.
Delivery Method: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
This course requires one computer for each student and one computer for the instructor.
- At least 1 GB of RAM.
- A Pentium IV 2 GHz (or greater) processor.
- An SVGA (or better) video card and monitor.
- At least 40 GB of free hard disk space.
- A mouse or other pointing device.
- Network adapters and media.
- The instructor’s computer requires a projection system.
- Internet access.
- Platform Requirements
- Windows Vista operating system.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- describe the fundamentals of convergent networking.
- identify voice telephony systems.
- describe how to plan for a converged network.
- identify applications used on a converged network.
- identify hardware and architecture in a converged network.
- describe how to manage a converged network.
Lesson 1: Convergence Fundamentals
- Topic 1A: Basic Telephone and Internet Access Concepts
- Topic 1B: The Convergence Revolution
Lesson 2: Examining Voice Telephony System Fundamentals
- Topic 2A: Characteristics of Telephone Systems
- Topic 2B: Traffic Engineering
- Topic 2C: Number Considerations and Dialing Components
- Topic 2D: Endpoint Devices
Lesson 3: Planning a Converged Network
- Topic 3A: Quality of Service Approaches in a Converged Network
- Topic 3B: Converged Networking Technologies
- Topic 3C: Design Security for a Converged Network
- Topic 3D: Conversion and Compression Methods
Lesson 4: Identifying Applications in a Converged Network
- Topic 4A: Convergence Communication Applications
- Topic 4B: Explore Contact Center Components
Lesson 5: Identifying Hardware and Architecture in a Converged Network
- Topic 5A: The Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model
- Topic 5B: Recognize Network Models
- Topic 5C: Examine General Network Components
- Topic 5D: Examine Convergence-Specific Network Components
Lesson 6: Managing a Converged Network
- Topic 6A: Identify Administrative Tasks and Procedures
- Topic 6B: Symptoms and Problems
- Topic 6C: Troubleshoot Problems
- Topic 6D: Analyze Network Performance
- Topic 6E: Examine Network Performance Monitoring Tools