Hibernate入门(Introduction to Hibernate)
撰写人：环球培训教务部 发表日期：二月 20th, 2013
Course number: 085720
Course length: 2.0 day(s)
Course Objective: You will use Hibernate technology to overcome specific problems related to data persistence in Java applications.
Target Student: This course is designed for experienced Java programmers who want to enhance their applications with the power of Hibernate.
Prerequisites: Participants must be an experienced Java programmer and be familiar with advanced programming concepts. Familiarity with the concepts of enterprise connectivity and enterprise JavaBean would be an added advantage. Suggested Courses: Element K’s Java series and Object-Oriented Programming and Design with Java.
On each student’s machine, you need the following hardware:
- Intel® Pentium® 1 GHz or higher processor.
- 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM or more.
- 10 gigabytes (GB) of available hard-disk space or more.
- CD-ROM drive or DVD-ROM drive.
- Sound card.
- Headphones or speakers to hear sound effects.
- Color monitor with a 16-bit or greater video card.
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 resolution.
- A mouse or other pointing device.
- Internet connection.
- Display system to project the instructor’s computer screen.
Each computer requires the following software:
- NetBeans IDE 6.9.1 for Java
- MySQL Community Server 5.1.53
- Java SDK 6
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- describe the significance of Hibernate in achieving data persistence in Java applications.
- develop a simple Hibernate application.
- work with different states of an object and components.
- work with inheritance mapping.
- work with associations.
- work with Hibernate Query Language.
- manage transactions and concurrency.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Hibernate
- Topic 1A: Object Relational Mapping
- Topic 1B: Introduction to Hibernate
Lesson 2: Developing a Simple Hibernate Application
- Topic 2A: Create a Hibernate Configuration File
- Topic 2B: Map POJOs to a Database Table
- Topic 2C: Integrate POJOs into an Application
Lesson 3: Working with Persistent Objects
- Topic 3A: Manipulate Objects States
- Topic 3B: Implement Component Mapping
Lesson 4: Working with Inheritance Mapping
- Topic 4A: Work with the Table Per Class Hierarchy
- Topic 4B: Work with the Table Per Subclass Hierarchy
- Topic 4C: Work with the Table Per Concrete Class
Lesson 5: Working with Associations
- Topic 5A: Work with One-to-One Associations
- Topic 5B: Work with Many-to-One Associations
- Topic 5C: Work with Many-to-Many Associations
Lesson 6: Working with Hibernate Query Language (HQL)
- Topic 6A: Create Simple HQL Queries
- Topic 6B: Create Joins and Subqueries
Lesson 7: Managing Transactions and Concurrency
- Topic 7A: Transaction Scope
- Topic 7B: Work with Concurrent Access