ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
撰写人：环球培训教务部 发表日期：八月 14th, 2011
The *ISO/IEC20000 Foundation* course is the entry level course for ISO/IEC20000 standard for IT Service Management. Participants will learn the principles and core elements of the ISO/IEC20000 standard for IT Service Management. ISO/IEC20000-1 (Part 1) is the formal specification which defines the requirements that must be achieved. ISO/IEC20000-2 (Part 2) describes a code of practice. An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and exercises.
- Recognize and understand the key concepts of ISO/IEC20000
- Understand the working of the ISO/IEC20000 standard and the
potential contribution to the IT organization
- Get insight in implementing ISO/IEC20000 and its challenges
- Understand the auditing and certification process on the ISO/IEC20000
Who should attend:
- IT professionals that have an interest or play a role in ISO/IEC20000,
- regardless of certification of their organization, or that request their
- service provider to be ISO/IEC20000 certified.
Exam & Certification:
Instructor-led classroom or virtual classroom
Earn 14 PDUs
Some experience working in an IT organization is recommended.
标签：ISO/IEC20000培训, IT服务, IT管理, 培训课程