Course number: LMNKMNITILV3BR
Course length: 1 day
The ITIL v3 Foundation Bridging Course is a one-day, instructor-led course introducing ITIL v3, focusing on how it differs from ITIL v2.
Delivery Method: Instructor-led training
- Covers the new service lifecycle approach to implementing new and changed services.
- Outlines all changes to existing processes.
- Covers all new processes.
- Prepares delegates for the ITIL v3 Foundation Bridging Certificate in IT Service Management examination. The multiple-choice exam contains 20 questions. To pass, candidates must get 13 or more questions correct, a 65% passing mark.
- Lesson 1: Review of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Lesson 2: Service Strategy
- Lesson 3: Service Design
- Lesson 4: Service Transition
- Lesson 5: Service Operation
- Lesson 6: Continual Service Improvement