PHP开发培训基础课程（PHP: An Introduction）
撰写人：环球培训教务部 发表日期：二月 15th, 2013
Course number: 085963
Software: PHP, Apache, MySQL
Course length: 1.0 day(s)
You have created static web pages using HTML. You now desire to use the features of PHP for creating dynamic websites. In this course, you will acquaint yourself with PHP by working with its common script elements, use the PHP script elements to create forms, address the stateless nature of HTTP by setting cookies and session variables in your scripts, and write the data entered in a form to a database.
Course Objective: You will create PHP scripts.
Target Student: This course is designed for the student who is well versed in HTML, and who has had at least some experience with scripting languages and SQL.
Prerequisites: To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge:
HTML Programming: Level 1
HTML Programming: Level 2
Introduction to Programming
SQL Fundamentals of Querying
Delivery Method: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
- An Intel® Pentium® III or higher (Pentium IV-class recommended).
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended).
- A 5 GB hard disk or larger if you use Windows XP Professional as your operating system. You should have at least 600 MB free hard-disk space available for Microsoft Office installation.
- Access to one of the following: a local CD-ROM drive, a local DVD drive, or access to a networked CD-ROM drive.
- A mouse or other pointing device.
- Network cards and cabling for local network access.
- A projection system to display the instructor’s computer screen.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional® or Vista®
- WampServer2.0a (PHP 5.2.5, MySQL 5.0.45, Apache 2.2.6)
- Windows 2003 server
- Mail Client
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- familiarize yourself with PHP.
- work with common PHP script elements.
- work with forms.
- address the stateless nature of HTTP.
- access and manipulate data with PHP.
- Lesson 1: Getting Acquainted with PHP
- Topic 1A: Understand PHP
- Topic 1B: Use the Basic Syntax of PHP
- Topic 1C: Use HTML and PHP
- Topic 1D: Add Comments
- Lesson 2: Working with Common PHP Script Elements
- Topic 2A: Use Variables and Constants
- Topic 2B: Work with Control Structure Statements
- Topic 2C: Work with Arrays
- Topic 2D: Use Functions
- Topic 2E: Implement Object-Oriented Programming
- Topic 2F: Include Content from Files
- Lesson 3: Working with Forms
- Topic 3A: Create Forms
- Topic 3B: Validate a Form
- Topic 3C: Email Data
- Lesson 4: Addressing the Stateless Nature of HTTP
- Topic 4A: Set Cookies and Session Variables
- Topic 4B: Write Scripts Using Hidden Form Fields
- Lesson 5: Accessing and Manipulating Data with PHP
- Topic 5A: Interact with Databases
- Topic 5B: Modify Database Records Using PHP
- Topic 5C: Access Files and Directories