ISTQB认证软件测试工程师培训课程 (Certified Tester, Foundation Level, CTFL)
撰写人：环球培训教务部 发表日期：二月 16th, 2013
Course number: 085046
Course length: 3.0 day(s)
You know how to implement software testing practices and methodologies in real-life work situations. Now that you have this basic knowledge, you may want to increase your software testing skills or obtain a certification in software testing. This course builds on your existing software engineering and software testing concepts to enhance your fundamental software testing skills and concepts so that you can implement them in practical applications of software testing. In addition, this course prepares you for the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) – Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) certification.
Course Objective: You will prepare for the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) – Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) certification.
Target Student: This course is intended for both entry-level and experienced IT professionals, such as software engineers and software test engineers, interested in developing software testing skills or obtaining a certification in software testing.
Prerequisites: To take this course we recommend that students have familiarity with basic principles of software testing, such as software models, the software testing life cycle, testing approaches, and testing types. The students also need to have a basic understanding of creating test plans, creating and executing test cases, and managing incidents.
Suggested course: Introduction to Software Testing
Delivery Method: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. The minimum hardware components required for each computer are:
- A minimum of 250 MB of hard disk space for installing Java Runtime Environment (JRE), JMeter, and Linkcheker.
- 64 MB of RAM or higher.
- Intel®/Celeron® (or similar) processor with a minimum of 300 MHz clock speed.
- CD-ROM drive.
- Mouse or other pointing device.
- 1024 x 768 resolution monitor recommended.
- Internet® connection.
- Projection system to display the instructor’s computer screen.
- Windows® XP Professional®.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional® (SP2) or Microsoft® Windows® 2000 (SP2), both 32 bit.
- Java 2 Runtime Environment v. 1.4.2 – installation package.
- Jakarta-jmeter-2.3.2.zip – installation package.
- REL Link Checker Lite 1.0 – installation package.
- Internet Explorer® 6 or higher.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- describe various software development models.
- explain testing.
- explain test levels.
- explain test types.
- plan and estimate tests.
- apply test design techniques.
- develop tests.
- implement tests.
- report tests and perform test closure activities.
- identify testing tools.
- Lesson 1: Understanding Software Development Models
- Topic 1A: Understand the Waterfall Model
- Topic 1B: Understand Iterative-Incremental Development Models
- Topic 1C: Understand the V-Model
- Lesson 2: Understanding Testing
- Topic 2A: Understand the Importance of Testing
- Topic 2B: Identify Basic Testing Terms
- Topic 2C: Understand Testing Principles
- Topic 2D: Understand the Test Process
- Topic 2E: Identify Test Documents
- Topic 2F: Understand the Responsibilities of the Testing Team
- Lesson 3: Understanding Test Levels
- Topic 3A: Understand Component Testing
- Topic 3B: Understand Integration Testing
- Topic 3C: Understand System Testing
- Topic 3D: Understand Acceptance Testing
- Lesson 4: Understanding Test Types
- Topic 4A: Understand Functional Testing
- Topic 4B: Understand Nonfunctional Testing
- Topic 4C: Understand Static Testing
- Topic 4D: Understand Dynamic Testing
- Topic 4E: Understand Other Test Types
- Lesson 5: Planning and Estimating Tests
- Topic 5A: Understand Test Planning
- Topic 5B: Identify Risks
- Topic 5C: Specify the Test Approach
- Topic 5D: Understand Test Scheduling
- Topic 5E: Create a Test Plan
- Lesson 6: Applying Test Design Techniques
- Topic 6A: Apply Specification-Based Techniques
- Topic 6B: Apply Structure-Based Techniques
- Topic 6C: Apply Experience-Based Techniques
- Lesson 7: Developing Tests
- Topic 7A: Understand the Test Development Process
- Topic 7B: Create Test Cases
- Lesson 8: Implementing Tests
- Topic 8A: Create Test Suites
- Topic 8B: Create Test Logs
- Topic 8C: Create Incident Reports
- Lesson 9: Reporting on Tests and Performing Closure Activities
- Topic 9A: Identify Test Metrics and Measurements
- Topic 9B: Create Test Summary Reports
- Topic 9C: Perform Test Closure Activities
- Lesson 10: Identifying Testing Tools
- Topic 10A: Understand Automation Tools
- Topic 10B: Identify Tools to Manage the Testing Process
- Topic 10C: Identify Tools for Static Analysis
- Topic 10D: Identify Tools for Test Specification
- Topic 10E: Implement Tools to Execute and Log Tests
- Topic 10F: Implement Performance Testing and Monitoring Tools
- Topic 10G: Identify Other Testing Tools
- Topic 10H: Introduce Tools into an Organization
- Appendix A: Certified Tester Foundation Level