Job Title: App Developer (DTF)
Available as per: As soon as possible
Work location: Shanghai
Main tasks & responsibilities:
Provide Mobility application development service and support Schindler Digitized Field users globally, including:
• Develop new solution work package
• Implement enhancements
• Resolve incidents and problems
• Monitor on-going business processes
. Main tasks
– Develop best-practice mobility solutions to business users based on requirements, in line with the performance goals
– Implement new changes and enhancements to improve existing mobility solutions
– Work individually and/or as a member of a Resolution Group to solve Mobility and other related tickets (incidents and problems) escalated by the Helpdesk on behalf of key users
– Ensure efficient operation in terms of availability, security and performance
– Collaborate with other global IT specialists to strengthen our development and support
Experience in configuration/design work related to Mobility, C#, Objective C, .Net, Java. Mobility analysis and troubleshooting skills. Design, set-up and configuration of IT mobile applications. Understanding web and database applications and interfaces, knowledge in Manufacturing Industry Sales and Service business processes is an asset
Professional experience:(number of years) 4+
Education: Graduation from a recognized college or university preferably with a major in computer information systems, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering (or similar field).
Languages: Fluent in English (written and spoken), Work experience in a multi-national environment
Established by Mr. Robert Schindler in 1874, Schindler – the Elevator and Escalator Company is headquartered in the picturesque town of Lucerne, Switzerland. Schindler is one of the leading global manufacturers of elevators, escalators and moving walks. The Schindler Group has more than 90 subsidiaries and more than 1,000 branches in over 100 countries and regions around the globe. Schindler elevators and escalators move more than one billion people every day.
The details please visit the company’s home page:http://www.schindler.com
Schindler China is Switzerland Schindler group, a wholly-owned subsidiary. Schindler had the honor of establishing the first industrial joint venture in China in 1980, immediately after opening the doors of China to foreign businesses. Since then, Schindler has made significant investments in manufacturing, sales, service, regional offices, technology and people. Today, the Schindler family in China consists of 2 manufacturing facilities and a local R&D center. We sell the same Schindler products at the same prices through more than 40 branches located in every major city in China.
本中心学生简历（中英文）请发送至 services @ itpeixun.cn